CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

Hey bloggers! How was your Christmas? I had a lot of fun. I can't wait for the new year. My Aunt is coming up from West Palm Beach. And she and her six kids are spending New Years with us. I am going to have a great New Year. My resolution is that I will get good grades and witness to more people. The only thing I hate about the new year is that in a week I have to go back to school. I don't really want to but I have to. I hope all y'all have a happy new year! I will type more next time. Oh! I almost forgot. Please pray for my pastor and their family and especially my cousin Kayla they all have strep throat and hope that they get better.bye.

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Missy, I love your background! Thanks for your prayers. We are all feeling much better.....